Frequently Asked Questions about Professional Fitness Insurance
Below is a list of frequently asked questions about the insurance products and services we offer. If you do not find an answer for your question here, please do not hesitate to call us on 0345 450 8503, or if we are online, chat to us live.
Frequently Asked Insurance Questions
What is Public Liability Insurance?
- Public Liability Insurance covers you for damages and legal costs arising out of third party bodily injury or third party property damage, also for products sold and supplied including refreshments.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance covers you for breaches of professional duty arising from negligent acts, errors or omissions.
- This cover is for those that teach or coach an individual or group inside or outside of a club facility.
Personal Accident Insurance
- Accidental Death up to £5,000
- Loss of Limb(s), Eye(s), Speech or Hearing up to £50,000
- Permanent Total Disablement up to £50,000
- Temporary Total Disablement*
* Benefit payable for 52 weeks excluding the first fourteen days. 75% of average weekly earnings up to a maximum of £100.00 p.w.
Sports Massage Insurance
Providing cover for sports massage and stretch techniques for £49.80 including insurance premium tax and administration fee.
Portable Business Equipment
Portable Business Equipment is an additional policy which is separate to Liability Insurance.
If you wish to add Portable Business Equipment insurance – please call us on 0345 209 8503 to buy in addition to this policy.