Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions about Professional Fitness Insurance
Below is a list of frequently asked questions about the insurance products and services we offer. If you do not find an answer for your question here, please do not hesitiate to call us on 0345 450 8503, or if we are online, chat to us live.
What is Public Liability Insurance?
- Public Liability Insurance covers you for damages and legal costs arising out of third party bodily injury or third party property damage, also for products sold and supplied including refreshments.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance covers you for breaches of professional duty arising from negligent acts, errors or omissions.
- This cover is for those that teach or coach an individual or group inside or outside of a club facility.
- Accidental Death up to £5,000
- Loss of Limb(s), Eye(s), Speech or Hearing up to £50,000
- Permanent Total Disablement up to £50,000
- Temporary Total Disablement*